Japanese Site

CONTACT

History
[Company]

10/1956
Keisuke Honda establishes Honda Electronics Manufacturing as a sole proprietorship in Toyohashi city to begin marketing a new innovative fish finder.
6/1960
company is formally incorporated as Honda Electronics Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
1/1978 A new headquarters and manufacturing facility are opened at the current site at Oyamazuka in the Oiwacho area of Toyohashi City
12/1978 The second sales office is opened in Tokyo.
4/1979
The company name is shortened to Honda Electronics Co., Ltd.
2/1983
Venturing into a new direction, a permit from the Ministry of Health and Welfare is obtained for the manufacture of medical products, License No.23BZ0361
6/1987 Yosuke Honda, the founder's son is named president. Keisuke Honda assumes the title of Chairman.
12/1987
The third sales office is opened is Suita City, in the greater metropolitan Osaka area.
9/1995
A state-of-the-art, Strategic Development Center Building is completed.
5/1996
Honda Electronics' own Ultrasound Science Museum opens.
6/1997 Honda is certified ISO 9001.
10/1999
Affiliated company, Echo-tech has established 
3/2004
Granted for "MADE IN NAGOYA" by Nagoya Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
4/2005
Received FY2005 Awards for the Intellectual Property Achievement Award.
1/2006
Honda Electronics is certified ISO 14001.
2/2006
Granted for "Aichi Qulity" by Aichi prefecture.
4/2009
Ceramics Manufacturing Facility was completed, and started production
7/2015
Bangkok representative office opened in Thailand.