SONAC-37 | Ultrasonic no-staple stapler
[Ultrasonic Power Tools]
Plastic Stapler without staples. Safe and Easy!
Grasp the handpiece as same way as standard stapler. The object can be welded easily.
For food pack, plastic container or vinyl packages.
- Ultrasonic vibration (60,000 cycles per second) welds plastic instantly, safe and easy.
- Lightweight compact handpiece is easy to handle. It also fit in the main unit for storage.
- No metal staples, tapes or bonds. Plastic material melts instantly at the contact point and weld.
- No risk of contamination to content in a package. Garbage separation is not necessary after use.
- Protection circuit prevents damage. Safe and durable.
- Ultrasonic output starts and stop automatically by holding the object between avils.
- No preheat is necessary. Plug in the unit and operates right away.
- Tamper-proof welding is possible with option anvil.
- Main unit is also lightweight and compact. It fits many scenes of applications.
Frictional heat is generated between the plastic material
(The heat is instantaneous)
* Not suitable for air-tight sealing
- Food packs(OPS, A-PET), Plastic nets
- Chemical fiber clothing, Temporary fixing
- Vinyl bag, Blister pack fixing
- Industrial plastic film, Plastic tapes or Wrapping films
Nonwoven fabric plastic bag Net bag
Model SONAC-37 Oscillation Self-oscillated Output power 20 W Frequency 57 kHz Power sourch 100V AC, 50/60Hz 30 W
Dimension(exclude raised part, foot)
Main unit 70 x 220 x 165 handpiece 32 x 125 x 49
Weight 920 g
■Accessories: Standard anvil (YK01)
●Transducer : Bolt-clamped Langevin type
●Protection: Thermostat, blank welding protection
●Effective welding area: 6 x 3 mm
●Power cord length: 1.5 m
●Output cord length: 0.5 m (Carl cord)
●Option: Tamper proof anvil (YK02)
* easy to proof of unpacking
Tamper proof anvil makes a small seal-spot that shall be make a hole when the fitting pack is opened.
User can easily confirm if the fitting pack has been unpacked after production line.