HD500 series | Ultrasonic Level meter｜HD500-C / HD500-D
[Measurement Equipment [ Level meters ]]
- Hiring high frequency ultrasonic system enables small dead zone and is possible to measure short distance.
- High resolution, 0.1 mm
- Minimize the main unit and sensor unit, so easy to install to the limited area.
- Sensor part is chemical proof plastic (PFA).
- Equipped RS-232C interface, 4-20 mA current output, Alarm output allows to communicate with existing system.
- Flow measurement by measuring catchment level is possible.
UsageSensing or positioning goods on production line
Liquid level sensing in small size tank
Model HD500-C HD500-D Channel 1 CH Frequency
200 kHz 400 kHz Measurement object Liquid Messurement range 0.12 to 1.0 m 0.06 to 0.45 m Resolution
internal 0.1 mm
±0.25 % F.S.
±0.25 % F.S.
Refresh rate 0.05 seconds Directive angle (half of full angle) 10° 5° Power source Voltage 10 to 28 V DC Power 3 W (surge 500mA) Display 4 digits LED Output Alarm 2 points each for high and low
30V DC, 0.1 A (NPN open collector)
4-20mA current resolution:16bit
(max. load 450Ω）
Interface (distance) RS-232C（10 m or less）
Model Main unit Sensor unit Operating temperature
0 to 50 deg C Material ABS PFA
cable seas: PVDF
cable inner seal: PPE-V
Protection IP43 level IP65 level Dimension
113ｘ52.5ｘ94 dia 42ｘ39 Cord length - 2 m max. cord length - 2m Weight
150 g Screw
●Flow measurement by measuring catchment level is possible (HD500-C only).
* CE approved