HM-2412/HM-2412C/HM-1630 | Ultrasonic Atomizer unit
[Ultrasonic Power Tools]
Ultrasonic excitation creates fine micron size mist is useful for various applications.
Capable for normal tap water and Hypochlorous acid water (up to 50 ppm, HM-2412 only)
Please contact us for the customization request.
- Generates fine mist (3 μm dia approx.)
- Easy handling for mist generation.
- Experiment of micro mist on liquid in lab
* guarateed liquid is Hypochlorous acid water (up to 50 ppm, HM-2412 only) , tap water (all)
- Humidification (keeping humidity in a room, prevent static electricity, keeping moisture for vegetables or grains)
- Embed for Ultrasonic humidifier (deodorize,neutralize bacteria, aroma spread)
* capability depends on additional drag or chemical. Please contact before use.
Model HM-2412 HM-2412C HM-1630 Frequency 2.4 MHz 1.6MHz Power source 24 V DC AC48V 50/60Hz Power 550 mA 620mA Water depth 20 - 30 mm 40～50mm Mist production 180±50ml/h (22℃) 125±50ml/h (22℃) 575±125ml/h (25℃) Mist size (ave.) 3 μm approx. 4 μm approx. Liquid Tap water
Tap water * Tap water Td plate Material SUS316L Special coating SUS316L Gasket Material Viton (black) Silicon (orange) Dimension
(exclude raised part)
Transducer: 42ｘ30ｘ11, Generator circuit: 80ｘ45ｘ45
Weight Transducer: 20g, Generator circuit: 60g
* Hypochlorous acid water (50ppm or less)
●Water temperature: 5 to 50 deg C
●Output cord length: 0.3 m
* Heat sink plate on the generator circuit must be cooled down by ventilation fan.
HM series atomizing units are made for embed use and not for consumer purposes.
Please be aware below notice before use.
- Transducer element is instantly destroyed if it is used without water. Please add float switch or similar mechanism to shut down the power and avoid the disaster of empty operation. Please make sure to fill the water before operation check.
- Guaranteed liquid to use is standard clear tap water. For HM-2412C, Hypochlorous acid water (50 ppm or less) is guaranteed. Other than this, there is a risk to damage transducer or gasket.
- Make sure to use clean fresh water and avoid bacteria.
- The transducer surface is very delicate and fragile. Gently remove bubbles or stains on the transducer surface with soft cotton ball.
- Amount of mist generation varies by water temperature, humidity. The colder the water temperature, the less mist generation.
- Do not modify (extend or shorten) transducer cord.
- Do not turn on the circuit without connecting transducer. It will damage the circuit.
- Power switch (relay) must be double pole type.
- Voltage level of transducer surface and water must be equal.
- Set ventilation fan to cool down Heat sink plate on the generator circuit.
- Transducer is not immersible. Do not sink transducer unit in water. Put the unit from outside of the tank referring the attached drawing.
Power supply of HM-2412 / HM-2412C
- Set the ground level to plus side of 24 VDC.
- Insert current protection fuse (1 A) for minus side of power supply.
- Please use 24 V DC regulated DC power supply.
- Avoid combining DC power supply with other electric circuit. Minus voltage power may cause unexpected error with other circuit.
Power supply of HM-1630
- HM-1630 uses 48 VAC.
- Isolate the power line from mains power line for safety.
- Add safety fuse (1 A) in the power line.