Measures the flying time of ultrasonic signal to the sludge level
Ultrasonic signal has characteristic that it reflects where the density changes.
Submerged sensor transmit ultrasonic signal, then the signal reflects at the interface inside the tank. Some part of signal penetrate into the sludge and it also reflects at the rake or bottom of the tank.
Ultrasonic signal transfers in the unclear water. There is no need to contact to the measuring object (sludge), the measurement can be done without sinking the sensor deep into the tank.
- Measuring range is wide from 0.5 to 10 meters.
- One unit can measure two distances from different sensors.
- Thanks to ultrasonic signal, no need to care about clarity of the water, day or night (nob need of light)
- Calculation process is prepared for supply water quality or deposited sludge, so no need of extra setting or calibration.
- Durable and stable. Both main unit and sensor unit does not consist any mechanical movement part.
- Interface management of settling tank at industrial wastewater treatment facility
- Interface management for a settling tank at sewage treatment facility